Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Next in the Hoop...

Up next in the quilting hoop is Colin's Quilt.
 My youngest asked for a quilt for his bed.  Well, if your baby asks for a quilt - you make a quilt.  You stop all of your other projects and make that quilt. He didn't care what pattern, his only requests were that it be blue (to match his walls) and green (his favorite color) and that it have batik on the back (because he has no idea how much batik costs). So we decided on a simple pinwheel and got to work.  He even helped me do some of the sewing and arranging.  Sigh.
So now that the red, white and blue stars quilt is out of the hoop, Colin's is in.  I hope to have this one done by the end of June.  This may be unrealistic, but I like to give myself deadlines, I feel like it helps me stay on track.

I also finished 10 more blocks for my Churn Dash Along.


Only 8 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the color choice for the pinwheel quilt. That is one lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete