I started 2017 with A LOT of quilty goals!
I have a long list of WIPs, UFO, quilt alongs, patterns and fabric bundles that I want to play with, as well as some shop samples and designs and customer requests. So, I decided the best thing to do was WRITE IT DOWN! I figured if I write it down and can cross it off I will be more likely to do it. So far, so good.
Each month I've got a balance of old projects to complete, quilt alongs to keep up with, customer orders, shop stuff, new patterns and pretty bundles.
My January list was long, and except for one project, I got it all marked off.
1. Sweet Love quilt - started and finished in one month. Whoop!
2. Vintage Valentine quilt - top pieced
3. Quilt Alongs - I made progress on my Splendid Sampler, Farmer's Wife, Harry Potter, Orange and Blue quilt and Quarter Square Log Cabins
4. Comfort Quilt - finished and turned in 1 comfort quilt.
5. Bind and Label 3 quilts - Done! Including getting labels on some older quilts.
6. Finish quilting Cade's quilt. Done
7. Stash Bee blocks - Crashed and Mailed
8. Sleeping Porch bundle - quilt top made
9. Pillowcases for Matthew - done and being mailed this week.
10. Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks - Purple blocks made - plus, butterflies, snails and Fireflies
11. Michael Miller scraps - quilt top made and backing made
12. Eeyore dress - Done and delivered
13. Pixelated Hearts pattern testing - Tablerunner top made
14. Cole's quilt - 112/132 blocks made
15. Sloth Pillow - still waiting on fabric
Thanks for stopping by!