Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Banners, Pillows and Progress

It has been a busy week.  I made a fun banner for the 4th of July.   had enough material left to make 2 more for my Etsy shop.  :)
 I had enough material left to make 2 more for my Etsy shop.  :)
A sweet friend saw the banners and requested a similar banner to announce the name of her baby girl who is due in August.  Her nursery is all vintage and shabby chic.  How perfect are these fabrics for her banner?  I can't wait to get these done.

 I made a TON of tooth fairy pillows for an upcoming show.
And of course I am chugging along on Colin's quilt.  I have about half of it done.  Here is the front.
 And here is the back. I am loving the way that it feels.  Am I the only one who pets their quilts as they are quilting?  It makes me happy.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great post dear. And undoubtedly you have done a fantabulous job here. You are really creative and I admire your work for its artwork. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling would be much comfortable and well-enjoyed if you bring along travel pillow and sheets. best pillow for sleeping in india

    ReplyDelete