Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

2 Finished Tops!

This week I was able to finish 2 quilt tops that I've been working on.  This is mostly due to the fact that I had a quilting retreat on Sunday that included a show and tell and I really wanted to have these to share.  Nothing like a deadline right?  Even if is is self-imposed.  :)

First up is my Churn Along quilt.  I just LOVE it and can't wait to quilt it (one of these days).


 The inspiration for this one was a quilt along led by Amy Smart of Diary of a Quilter. http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2014/04/im-hosting-free-fast-churn-dash-quilt.html

My next finish is this beauty! I just love all things vintage and when I saw the April Showers fabric I just knew I had to make something with it.  The pattern is called Changes by Kelly Guy.


I think it was just the perfect pattern for these fabrics.  Loveliness.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Fourth of July!

10 comments:

  1. Well done! Both are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous quilt !
    You are so right... The fabric is awesome!!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! I love the churn dash block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 'em! The April showers is my favorite! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get one ready for my quilt frames when you come next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Loving the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the April Showers quilt! The fabric and pattern are a great mix! Well done!

    ReplyDelete