Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Even More Rainbow Fun

So, I really thought that this year I would only be working on two quilts for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  Silly me. LOL!

When I saw the Slow Sewing Quilt Along with Pen and Paper Pattern's new Garden Snail Pattern, I knew that I had to make them.  So, it looks like I will be playing with some snails this year.  First up are some cute little purple snails.


Marching this way...


marching that way.



And if the snails weren't enough, I decided to pull out my copy of the Forest Friends pattern.  The RSC will be a great way to work my way through these cuties. 

Here are my purple friends.


Here is to another fun year of working through those scraps and turning into something beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

15 comments:

  1. This is going to be sooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! They looks so sweet in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of real snails makes me shudder, but I have to admit your quilty ones are dang cute! I especially love your fabrics (I’m a big Tamara Kate fan). And Forest Friends...... I will be starting mine this year, too. You have a great eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little snails...way to work at a snail's pace via RSC to finish a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right - that is a great way to get through those fun animals - and you will have 2 amazing quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous blocks and love the fabrics you used, what great quilts you are going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your critters are so adorable. Looks like a fun year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the purple critters, they made me smile! The snails are so cute, I think my favorite is the one with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I plan to play and have fun this year - two quilts, lots of little quilts, who knows what will happen. Here's to SCRAPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've really embraced the spirit of the RSC this year!! Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun you will have making all those delightful creatures. A great idea for RSC17. Even snails look good in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those purple forest friend are just beautiful!!!. Love the snails. Hoping to make some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vos courte pointes sont vraiment magnifiques

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete