My Go Four It! quilt top is done! Whew!!
This pattern came from the April edition of American Patchwork and Quilting.
It is put together with just 2 different blocks set on point, some setting triangles and a scrappy border. The blocks are made up of 4-patches and squares. It took 162 blocks. That is a lot of blocks.
Once I got them all laid out I added the triangles and started sewing rows. Nesting all of those little seams took some time, but it really kept all of those little pieces in line.
Here it is before the borders went on. I just love all of those bright colors!
This was a fantastic stash buster. But somehow my scrap piles don't seem any smaller. Amazing how that works.
The back side of the quilt. Lots and lots of seams...
These shots were taken outside in the last few intense rays of sunlight. It kinda washed out all of the low volume fabrics making them disappear.
A closer view...
Thanks for stopping by!