Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Foxy Friday Finish

I've got  a very sweet finish this week, a special gift for a sweet little baby girl.

No pink for this sweet little lady.  Her nursery is done up in cute little woodland creatures.  So what better to make than foxes?


I decided to use Elizabeth Hartman's Fancy Fox pattern to whip up a 1-Hour Basket and matching pillow.  I adjusted the basket pattern to make it a little bit taller. The background fabric is a yummy linen.

 I'm really happy with how they turned out and hope that she will enjoy them for years!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Those are some handsome foxes, Tracy! Lovely work! Please shoot me an email if you would like to be on the Dog Gone Cute blog hop, and I will add you to the schedule. sewfreshquilts (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great looking foxes! I really like how they pop on the gray background and what a cute nursery theme. These foxes are fun to make, I just finished 42 of them and need to get them together into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heide! A quilt full of these foxes is on my list too. I can't wait to see yours. :)

      Delete
  3. Those are awesome and ohh so cute. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome and ohh so cute. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete