Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Still Catching Up...

Month 9 and 10 of my Michael Miller Quilt Kit are done!!  Woo Hoo!

like the outside border  Michael Miller Clubhouse 2013 Poppy Love Quilt Kit 

Only 2 more months to go.  My fabulous friend Cheryl and I are both working on this kit and keeping each other focused and on task.  Quilty friends are the best!

Here is the end of month 9:


And the end of month 10:


 I am just LOVING all the colors and fabrics!  I have been saving every little leftover piece from each month and trying to use up scraps before I cut into the next months fabric, which means... I have a few big pieces left.  I am hoping that all those pieces, plus the leftover cutoffs will piece together for a scrappy and thrifty backing.  

For now, it is all folded and packed away until next month so that I can start catching up on Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage quilt.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. This is totally adorable! Love the poppy fabric in the border especially.

    ReplyDelete